Pennant Teams/Players, Draws and Results
Spring Pennant 2017
- GAMES START at 7pm. Players not arriving before 7.45pm without notifying their opponent or Roster Committee will be forfeited.
- All players are to mark or referee one game per night.
- SCORING (WSF Rules Appendix 3) is PAR 15, best of 5 games. If the score reaches 14-14 the game continues until one player leads by two points.
- Individual pennant points: Win 3-0 Points 5-0; Win 3-1 Points 4-1; Win 3-2 Points 3-2.
- Can’t Play?
- Arrange a fill in and let your team know, or
- Play early (court is paid by the player arranging the early game): put the results under clubroom door, or
- Let the Roster Committee know.
- Lines 1, 4 & 5 $178.00 ($70 affiliation + $108 pennant fees)
- Lines 2 & 3 $166.00 ($70.00 affiliation + $96 pennant fees - 2 byes)
Mathew Cock & Jason Bell
Clubroom Phone (only Tuesday night): 6424 7152
Rules of the game
The World Squash Federation site has all you need to know about the rules and deciding on lets.